Who we are, and what we offer
Bentley Accounting is a professional accounting firm providing a wide range of compliance and advisory services throughout Australia. We have offices in Sydney and the Central Coast region of New South Wales, but provide accounting, taxation and advisory services to anyone regardless of their geographical location. The firm's principal, Samuel Bentley CPA, is a professional accountant and registered tax agent with over 15 years of experience in providing taxation, accounting and management services.
Our goals are
- To save our clients as much money, time and effort as possible.
- To provide our customers with the highest level of service quality possible.
- To deliver our services in a way that is quick, simple and convenient to our clients.
- To meet and exceed our clients' personal, business and investment needs in terms of growth and compliance. (In any situation where we can't meet a client's needs we will endeavour to find a suitable alternative for that service.)
While Bentley Accounting has quite a few administration personnel, when you speak to an accountant it will be one of the following people:
Samuel Bentley CPA (Certified Practising Accountant)
Sam has been involved in the provision of Public Accounting Services since 2000. His involvement has included
- Preparing Tax Returns and Activity Statements for Individuals, Companies, Trusts and Self-Managed-Super Funds
- Preparing financial statements for the above
- Providing additional services to Self Managed Superfunds (SMSF) including, advising on SMSF strategies (where a financial services license wasn't required), setting up SMSF trusts, and auditing.
- Liasing with various government organisations in audits
- Arranging insurance such as Workers Compensation Insurance, Public Liability Insurance and Professional Indemnity Insurance (where a financial services license wasn't required)
- Providing advice to small and medium businesses in the field of business development
- Providing general investment advice (where a financial services license wasn't required)
- Creating and implementing tax minimisation strategies
- Creating and implementing asset protection strategies
- Advising the NSW construction and development industry on a range of issues such as investment concepts, the development and construction process, and tax and asset protection strategies.
- Sam holds a CPA Public Practice certificate.
To find Sam on the Australian Government's Tax Practitioners Board, go to http://www.tpb.gov.au/tpb/agent_register.aspx and enter "bentley" in Agent Name, and "2065" in Postcode.